Dear Valued Members and Guests,
Dear Members and Guests,
Please be advised that the total number of persons permitted on the premises, adhering to the 1.5sqm ruling totals to 225 seated patrons.
*Bistro – 92 Persons
*Lounge – 32 Persons
*TAB Area – 24 persons
*Inside Gaming Area – 21 persons
*Outside Gaming Area – 56 persons
Please also be advised that ALL other Conditions Of Entry are still in place, including the following:
NO Moving of furniture
NO Standing around – must be seated at all times
Dear Valued Members and Guests,
Well the time has come for us to finally open our doors, Tuesday 9th June 2020, we are back in business, unfortunately however at a limited capacity and with altered trading hours which currently stands at 11:00am openings every day of the week.
When we open for trade, things will be somewhat different to what they once were, therefore as a condition of opening, the club Management, staff, Members and guests must all work together to insure we fully comply with the conditions as set down by the Government, so as to ensure we minimise the possibility of Covid-19 being spread within our club.
Main points to consider, all patrons must remain seated whilst in the club, and must not be walking around joining other groups etc. for conversations and the like. Please assist staff and Management with this requirement.
Main Changes upon your return
• Permitted Patrons may vary depending on recent Government announcements and NSW Health advise. Please contact the Club on 9826 1375 for more information.
• All Patrons (members, guests and staff) will be temperature tested before entry is permitted, any person displaying a temperature above 37.5 degrees, will not be permitted to enter, this also includes patrons or staff showing visible signs of flu type symptoms.
• All patrons including Members will be required to sign into the club prior to entry, sign in will include a contact phone number and if you have any dependents with you (Children are included in the maximum amount).
• All patrons will be required to sign out when leaving club premises
• Entry and exit to club foyer patrons must remain separated and follow entry and exit requirements and any directions given by staff.
• Entry and Exit to and from Bistro, must also be adhered too.
• Social distancing must always be followed
• Under no circumstances is furniture, including, chairs, stools tables or the like, be moved to any other area, as they are all set to comply with social distancing.
• All Members and Guests are advised, that any direction given by staff, Management must always be adhered to, any abuse or disrespect shown towards an employee of the club, whilst performing their duty, Member or Guest will be instructed to leave club premises.
Further Changes upon your return
• Trading hours will be reduced, Club will open daily at 11.00am, and close at 10.00pm nightly, please note, closing times may increase or decrease nightly, depending on trade.
• For the foreseeable future, the club will not be having the following promotions and or entertainment
• Badge Draws
• Senior Shows
• Duos, or soloists etc.
• Gaming promotions
Until further notice the Club will not be taking any bookings for bistro seating.
Our current layout does not cater to group gatherings this includes Bistro and lounge areas.
Extra and continued cleaning of high touch areas and facilities will be conducted throughout trade.
Sanitation Stations are accessible to patrons for not only your piece of mind, but also to assist with your health and safety whilst visiting our Club.
In closing, it is unfortunate that we are required to implement all the conditions and or restrictions listed, we however have no other option available to us, if we are considering opening our doors.
Lastly, due to supply issues from suppliers, some stock items for both bar and bistro may not yet be available for purchase, please bear with us in this regard.
We look forward to once again seeing all your smiling faces, and lets just hope the current restrictions can be further lifted from our Government, so we can all return to some type of normality.
See you Tuesday
Board of Directors, Management and Staff
~Proposed reopening June 1st 2020~
Dear Valued Members and Guests,
In regards to the announcement of clubs being able to reopen as of June 1st 2020, Kemps Creek Sporting and Bowling club will not be opening as of this day.
It is advised that we are still awaiting further clarification as to the requirements, the State Government and NSW health require as to the conditions the clubs are required to operate under in regards to a club of our size, and overall layout of our dining facilities.
We were hopeful that further information would have been made available to us at this stage, considering it is only two days away from the proposed opening of the 1st.
We will endeavour to continue to monitor the information as it becomes available, and we hope that there is more clarity available either over the weekend, or early next week, we apologise to anybody that may have been expecting to frequent to club once again on Monday, however before we can open, we need to be fully provided with all of the requirements for doing so.
We here at Kemps Creek Sporting and Bowling Club want to take the appropriate steps to ensure your well being when visiting the Club, so please bear with us as we implement a Covid-19 safe environment for you and your family.
We will keep you updated as to a possible opening day.
Dear Valued Members & Guests,
You may have heard on the news that clubs will be reopening from Monday June 1st 2020. Unfortunately at this stage we are unable to confirm if our club will open on this day, as we are still waiting on all of the regulations and requirements to be released from the State Government, so as a determination can be made on our part as to the viability for us to open our doors.
We anxiously await documentation later in the week, advising of all the conditions the Government requires us to undertake, in relation to Covid-19, social distancing, the confirmed numbers being permitted within a venue and what areas of our club are included within the permitted numbers.
We will endeavor keep you updated when further information is available to us.
On Thursday 13th May 2020 the Premier of NSW announced that Clubs, Pubs, Cafes, and Restaurants could re-open from Friday 15th May 2020 for a maximum of 10 people. Unfortunately based on the current numbers allowed to enter the premises, we are not in a position to open the Club for business under these current restrictions. We apologise for this inconvenience, and thank the many members whom have contacted us, we greatly appreciate your dedication to the Club, and we will endeavor to keep you posted when further information comes to light.
On Sunday 22nd March 2020 The Prime Minster of Australia Ordered a Complete Shutdown of All Licensed Clubs In NSW
This Shutdown Came into Force as of 12.00 Midday Monday 23rd March 2020
It is with deep regret to advise Kemps Creek Sporting and Bowling Club Will not be open for trade until further notice.
We apologise for the Inconvenience to all, on such very short notice. The Club Management will keep you informed via our Facebook page and Webpage on any of the latest development’s when they become available.
We are in extremely difficult and unknown times, together we can get through this, and we look forward to seeing you all once this Coronavirus is contained.
Thankyou for your continued support
Kind Regards Management